Chamber Music Camp at Bear Crossing
June 24 @ 9:30 am - June 28 @ 4:30 pm
Chamber Music Camp at Bear Crossing is for people of all ages who enjoy making music and learning the skills of playing with others.
- The goal of this camp is to improve Chamber Music playing skills, learn new repertoire, and enjoy a week of music making in a relaxed country setting.
- We accept all levels, and all ages of players. Basic playing and counting skills are required.
- We will explore the treasures of the classic string quartet repertoire, as well as fun arrangements of more popular music.
- Besides playing in Chamber Music groups you will be able to get pointers to improve your technique.
- Sight reading sessions will be available for three days out of five. If necessary, teachers will lead the group, reading through a Chamber Music piece together, or one on a part.
- Daily home made lunches by chef Agnès Maurer are included in tuition.
Bear Crossing Music Camp is situated in the hills of Pennsylvania. A small creek flows next to our concert hall.
Hover over an image and click the magnifying glass to enlarge.