Chamber Music Camp at Bear Crossing
$425 (includes gourmet lunches) per person. All ages.
Directions to Bear Crossing
Chamber Music Camp at Bear Crossing is for people of all ages who enjoy making music and learning the skills of playing with others.
- The goal of this camp is to hone community playing skills, learn new repertoire, and enjoy a week of music making in a relaxed country setting.
- We accept all levels, and all ages, of players. Basic playing and counting skills are required.
- We will explore the treasures of the classic string quartet repertoire, as well as fun arrangements of more popular music.
- We will have a daily discussion and demonstration hour to clarify certain playing techniques. We will start this year with the topic of sight reading.
- Sight reading sessions will be available most days. Teachers will lead everyone in reading through a Chamber Music piece. We will close the week with a final reading of that same piece.
- Daily home made lunches by chef Agnès Maurer are included in tuition.
Bear Crossing Music Camp is situated in the hills of Pennsylvania. A small creek flows next to our concert hall.
Tuition due by June 1, 2023.